Once everything is configured and properly tested with the migration test site, it’s now time to migrate your production site to use the isolation features.
Ask the ShotGrid team to start the migration process in support ticket/slack.
- ShotGrid will clone your production site database to your migration test site.
- You will do a first sync of the media from ShotGrid’s S3 bucket to your bucket. ShotGrid will provide the exact instructions.
- You can now test your site to be sure your existing media is available.
The second test is to definitly migrate your site to use your own S3 bucket.
- You will do a second sync of the media from ShotGrid’s S3 bucket to your bucket.
- ShotGrid will reconfigure your hosted site with media isolation. Some media will be missing until the final media sync is completed.
- You will do a final media sync.